Q: Can I wear My Convertible Dress all year round?
A: Yes, the dress can be worn in summer months as a cool strapless dress, evening dress etc and in cooler months team CADARRA's Convertible Dress with boots, leggings and light fitted polo neck jumpers.
Q: The website says that the dress is one size fits all. I'm 6 months pregnant and want to know if the dress will fit. Can I wear it all the ways described on your web site?
A: Yes, just omit the belt and wear it free form. When you wear it as a maxi skirt, just lower the band to rest on the hips under your baby bump. You'll love the feel and the look.
Q: Is the fabric light weight or heavy?
A: The fabric is 95% viscose and 5% elastin making it a beautiful fabric to wear. It's soft and crease resistant and easy to care for.
Q: What are the care instructions?
A: Your CADARRA Convertible dress is easy care.Wash (inside out) in cold water on the hand wash (gentle) cycle of your washing machine.
Make sure the garment has been well spun-dry then lay on a towel on a flat surface, away from direct sunlight, to dry.
Q: Do I need to iron my CADARRA Convertible Dress?
No, just fold and keep on a shelf. If crushed due to incorrect storage, just throw it in the clothes dryer for 15 minutes (warm cycle) and wear while still warm.
DO NOT EVER put the CADARRA Convertible Dress in the dryer while the garment it is WET.
Q: How can I create different 'looks' with my CADARRA Convertible Dress?
A: Accessorise!! Add a jacket when wearing the strapless option.
Wear a colourful wrap.
Tie the wrap around your hips for a different look
Wear your CADARRA skirt with the complementary belt at the hips over a long line t-shirt or tank top. A long sleeve fitted shirt looks great over the skirt or harem pant option. Refer to the styling pages on the web site.
Q: Does the CADARRA Convertible Dress travel well?
A: This garment is the ultimate travel wardrobe. “Wardrobe to go!”.
Ideally take a 2nd CADARRA to mix and match. Be creative! Your options will be endless! Refer to the styling pages on the web site.
Q: I am a size 16 with a heavy pear shaped body is CADARRA for me;?
A:Yes the skirt or harem pant option is great. The deep yoke is very slimming and the drape of the skirt is very flattering on fuller figures. Team with your favourite t-shirt or with the CADARRA 'bat wing' option.
Q: What is the basic method when trying the different styles in Cadarra
- Firstly step into the garment and wear as a skirt.
- Step through the arm holes to create your harem pants.
- Hitch up the waist band to create a strapless dress or harem pants.
- Put your arms through the sleeves to create a 'bat wing' top with cowl neckline.
- Slip neckline off one shoulder and release the arm from the sleeve and create an off the shoulder elegant look.
- Remove the garment and turn upside down. Step through the yoke (waistband) and pull-up to the knee and place arms through the armholes.
- Pull hemline up to shoulders to create a deep cowl front and back. Wear your belt as a 'boob tube' or wear a contrasting or matching singlet underneath. A fabulous after 5 creation. A dazzling clip (clip-on earrings ) connecting garment to straps of singlet creates a fabulous effect.
- Hitch the waistband up to your thighs and you have a great mini dress or top for leggings.
- Emphasise the cowl down the back and catch with a clip or brooch
- Emphasise cowl at front and drape across body to one side and secure near shoulder with clip or brooch
Refer to the styling pages below for more detail…